While the (Remove) link on the shopping cart page does not work you can get rid of your cart contents by following these steps to submit a dummy order that we will cancel. I know this seems ridiculous but trust me, it’s the simplest way to get around the problem:
- Click the “Proceed to Checkout” button
- Continue to check out as Guest
- Provide your correct shipping address, and keep it as your billing address also
- Ignore the shipping method
- In the “Order Comments” box write “Dummy Order”
- Click “Continue”
- For “Payment Method” select “Check” (so there won’t be any credit card charge/refund)
- Click “PLACE ORDER”
- Ignore the instructions about mailing a check.
- You will get an automatic order confirmation, which you can also ignore.
- When I see your “Dummy Order” note I will cancel the order.
- In the meantime, if you want to place a real order, go ahead!
I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully the developers will fix this soon.